Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Stephen


Hello again! I hereby introduce one of my (favorite) characters from my WIP:
Stephen Dwyh
 
This kind of looks like Stephen... But he should have violet eyes. He would wear that shirt, though, and the hat.
 
__________
 
Uh, hi. What am I doing here? Oh, I'm supposed to introduce myself. My name is Stephen, Stephen Dwyh. I'm a Thunderstorm Akarei, which is definitely interesting. You can't see by that picture, but I'm always wearing a hoodie with my Aka badge pinned to it.
 
That hoodie's old. I don't even know why I still wear it. But I like old stuff. Old scrolls, old ways, old games...You name it! I'm not as much of a bookie as the healer's kid, but I don't think anyone is. She's insane.
 
What? This post is supposed to be about me?! I don't like talking about myself. When you're me, it solves a lot of problems to just lay low. Of course, when you're me, it's also hard to do just that.
 
No, I am not purposefully diverting the subject away from myself.
 
*Stephen takes a long breath* Ok, so here's the deal. I have some stuff that nobody needs to know about. And I like it that way.
 
What again? Oh, back to the introduction.
 
Well, I said I'm a Thunderstorm Aka. I get to control thunder, pouring rain, and lightning bolts. I've gotten into some....trouble when I get mad. The other person is always more injured than I am. The Thunders are known for getting into fights. But I never really mean to. It just...happens. Believe me, if I could stop it from happening, I would, I really would. I've gotten it under control, but only for- Wait, am I allowed to tell them that? No? Okay, so I guess you'll just find out eventually. I mean, the whole school knows.
 
Just because I get into fights and I don't like talking about myself doesn't mean that I don't like to joke around. Not at all. Once I find friends, I'm like a normal kid. I've been told I'm a sarcastic joker, which is cool.
 
I like going out to the woods. I'm the best tracker in the school, and my syah says I'll be famous for rounding up dragons when I get old enough. So I practice a lot. There's lots of stray dragons out in the woods. Nobody even knows how many I've found. Different types than anyone's seen before. It's really cool.
 
What else should you know... I'm not sure if you would call me 'easygoing' or not. I worry a lot, but what I show people is different from what I actually am.
 
Oh, yeah. Uh... *Stephen scratches his neck embarrassedly* Not exactly psyched about telling you this, but I'm clumsy. Knocked over too many things to keep track of. Bookcases, people, you name it.
 
So. That's me. Nice to meet you all. Maybe sometime we could hang out? That would be super cool. Well, I've gotta go now. Uh, again, nice meeting you, and I hope you enjoyed meeting me. Bye!
 
__________
 

That was Stephen Dwyh, from my novel! Did you enjoy meeting him? I hope so. :)
I've said this before, but if you ever want to chat with any of them, post it down in the comments! I love hearing from you, and so do they.
 
-Autumn


4 comments:

  1. Eek, I love him!!!! You did this so wonderfully! Would he be interested in having a chat with my own weather-controlling side character? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks! He would love to! If you e-mail me, I'll send you the link to my 'character chat room'. ;)
      To anyone else who wants this link: Again, please e-mail me first, and I'll send you the link. :)

      Delete
    2. All right, I will! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww, he's so nice! Kao and Tristan send greetings. Once again, love the way you introduce characters!:)

    ReplyDelete