Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Updates

That Awkward Moment When: You realize that when someone finds your blog, they will know you by a different name than you blog by.

That Other Awkward Moment When: You realize that, therefore, blogging by a different name makes no sense.

So, I have an announcement to make:

I will be blogging by a different name. (Cue the epic face-palming and epic desire to crawl into a hole.) Hopefully, this makes things simpler for y'all's, though...?

Check out my About Autumn page for more details.

A few quick life updates:

-School started for me the other day. We're trying out different things this year, so I might have more time to blog, and I might have less time. We'll see what happens, but I'm getting more excited about this year!

-I planned out my entire novel, Immortal Fire. Then...I lost it. (Let us have a moment of silence.) But I plotted it out again (on Gdocs, where I will hopefully not be able to lose it...), and I'm still working on it, but so far it's coming out fine!

-I started drawing again! I got a couple books, nice pencils, and a sketch pad, so you might be seeing some of my sketches/drawings on here.

8.25.15

Family isn't just whose blood you share.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Leila! ^-^ I have nominated you for a blogging award!

    ReplyDelete