Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Guess what today is? *drumroll* Get out your confetti guns, people, and plop on some party hats, because it's the one-year anniversary of Inspiring Ink'lings!

One year ago today, this blog was set up and I posted the very first post. *overcome by fit of nostalgia (one of my least favorite words, by the way. It has a good meaning, but the sound of the word. Ugh.)* *reminds self that I'm blogging, not daydreaming*

I have to admit, I made a lot of mistakes throughout this entire year. It took me a while to figure it out, I was messed up at the very beginning (for example, I didn't do an introduction post until later. *shaking head at past me*). Actually, I'm still partly figuring this whole blogging thing out.

But I enjoy doing this. :)

It's hard, I've made mistakes, and I've been stressed out, but I definitely enjoy it. ^-^ (And I hope you enjoy reading it!)

When you mess up, or want to give up, DON'T. You'll find enjoyment from it, learn from it, or at least be able to look back and be proud of yourself because you didn't give up.

I hope you've enjoyed this one year - whether or not you've actually been reading it the entire way. :) I certainly have!

~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment