Sunday, October 2, 2016

A New Look/Wow I'm Actually Back!

*sheepishly types away* *confetti guns burst off, both noisy and messy. Perfect*

I know, I know. It's been...a year? That isn't possible, is it?

A lot has happened in a year. I've grown (upwards and inwards), I've written more, I've learned a lot, and I've figured a bit more out, I think. I've also found out a lot of stuff that I need to figure out. But what's life without all the excitement of a journey?

I realized I miss blogging. I didn't do it for long and it kinda sorta crashed into smithereens, but it's enjoyable! So here I am! *twirls and falls over* I've returned! To this insane, cheerful, confusing little blog o' mine.

As you may have noticed, there's also a new look. (If you remember the old one. ;) ) I've redesigned a bit, and there should be a couple more changes coming up. But still. This is exciting, isn't it! I like this new look, I'm excited for new posts, and I'm ready to try again!

So until next time. Which, just so you know, shall be a great deal sooner than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment