Monday, February 9, 2015

Jovana


Here we are, already time for me to introduce another character! So I give you:
Jovana Ala
 
Jovana
 
__________
 
 
Hello, all. I'm Jovana Ala. As you can see, that's supposed to be me up there. It's not too off, surprisingly, but, like Keshi - my twin sister - I have a tendency to obsess over small details. That's something we actually have in common. Anyways, the picture isn't that off, as I said before. My hair is lighter, more of what my author says is a honey-bronde color and it's slightly curlier than that.  But, on most days, that's the color of my eyes and my skin is about that color.
 
I'm not as talkative as Keshi, but I want you to get the right image of me. I mean, if my author ever finishes her book, it should be important, right? You'll get to know me then, but - Sorry. Sometimes, when I'm nervous, I chatter on and on.
 
I'm a Sky Akarei, specifically the clouds. I've heard Keshi grumble about how hers isn't "glorious", but there's nothing wrong with it. It fits her, I believe. That's not an insult, at all. She's darling. She's always liked- Wait, I'm off topic again. This is supposed to be all about me. However, it's so much easier talking about other people than talking about yourself, at least in my experience.
 
I'm quieter than most. I'm not an adventure girl like Keshi. I prefer sipping cinna in front of a warm fire and reading a book. If I'm not there, I'm usually out riding my dragon. With me, it's not limited to fair-weather: I enjoy the rain, the clouds, the storms. They satisfy something deep inside, something that won't be restrained; wants to be wild and free. When I'm sad, I go out in the rain with my dragon. Somehow, the water flowing down expresses things that I never could by crying the tears I can never cry.
 
Now you're going to just going to think I'm odd.

My favorite subject here is languages, but people here just think I'm a nerd for liking it so much. They already think I'm a nerd, though, because I care about my grades and how well I do in class. I don't tell Keshi how much I get made fun of, because all she does is go get into fights on my behalf, when it just makes it worse.
You've probably guessed that I'm not really the popular one. But I don't really mind. I prefer watching people over interacting with them.
 
Um... I'm not sure what else to tell you. I've gone out of my comfort zone already, which my author and all my friends say I should do more often. But I'm safe in my comfort zone, so why go out of it?
 
*to me* Is there some sort of polite way to leave? I'm starting to get tired after all of this. Do I just close off?
 
*to you* So, I have to go now. Er, bye and nice meeting you!
__________
 
Now you know Jovana, one of the main characters from my work-in-progress. I hope you enjoyed meeting her!
Again, if you'd like to ask Jovana any questions, post it down in the comments and she'll answer. If any questions reveal too much about herself or the story, she might not answer, but she'll be somewhat pleased at the attention. ;)
 
Happy writing!

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment