Thursday, February 19, 2015

Scene Starters

Hi again! I'm starting a three-week 'project' on here. Each week, I'll be dropping off ten new prompts!

Part 1: Scene Starters
Part 2: Plots
Part 3: Twists

This week, we have Scene Starters! Have fun!

Scene Starters:

1. "You don't want to know. There was a reason we kept this from you."

2. Write a scene set in/by some large body of water.

3. "You're kidding. You've got to be kidding."

4. Write a scene that includes a sarcastic character and a dragon.

5. "I've always loved you, you know. And I hoped you would love me back."

6. Write a scene with a sleepy cat and a peppy, enthusiastic boy.

7.  'All of a sudden -'

8. 'He looked down at his arm, inspecting it thoroughly.'

9. Write a scene set in a castle.

10. Write a scene between your two least favorite characters.

----------
There we have it! Tune in next week, folks, for your next installment! ;)

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment